- Contribute to initiatives related to green construction and sustainable designing, dependent on skills
- Calculate and assess the sustainability of design of the construction of the new company office
- Assist in finding energy efficient equipment replacements
- Academic background in architecture or related studies
- Passion for green building design and energy efficiency
- Good level of English
- International and remote work experience – ability to work in a multicultural environment
What we offer
- Working in a fast-paced environment with an agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- A great opportunity to learn how to develop a green business.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Living and working into one of the best islands in the world.
Start & duration: as soon as possible. 2 months minimum, if possible preferably 3 months.
Place: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
Type of contract: Unpaid Internship
Please send your CV and your cover letter, click apply for job below for details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com