We are looking for interns to develop the su-re.coffee project business activity. This project is supported by the European Commission and aims at developing a community-based business model for the production of a coffee. Initiated in West Bali and Flores, the Su-re.coffee project aspires to enable sustainable rural socio-economic opportunities with the use of bioenergy in the coffee production. The project is synergistically adaptation and mitigation measure for climate change with an ambition to set an example for an alternative strategy to alleviate poverty in rural areas across Indonesia.
- Benchmarking and competitive intelligence.
- Support and develop the execution of our marketing strategy which mainly includes collaborating to develop an online shop, participating in packaging innovations, producing branding content.
- Prospect for new business partnerships.
- Implement the communication actions: social media campaigns, identification of potential opinion leaders, online/offline advertising and press relations.
- Following up, performing and reporting marketing and sales analysis.
- Manage the relationships with our business partners (producers, roasters and retailers).
- Community management: editing content about the company’s activities.
- You are studying or graduated from a Bachelor’s degree.
- Good level in English is necessary.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and good knowledge in Sustainable Development.
- International and remote work experience – ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Creative, flexible, proactive, taking initiative.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and Google Analytics skills would be an asset.
What we offer
- Working in a fast-paced environment with an agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- A great opportunity to learn how to develop a green business.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Living and working into one of the best islands in the world.
- Start & duration: mid-August, 2 months minimum, if possible preferably 3 months.
- Place: Canggu, Bali, Indonesia.
- Type of contract: Unpaid internship.
Please send your CV and your cover letter, click apply for job below for details.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com