We are looking for interns to support manage and prepare the 3rd International Workshop on Sustainability and Resilience of Bioenergy for Climate Change. The International workshop is part of a series of annual workshops, taking place from 2016 to 2018, which is as a joint initiative of the European Commission, the Ministry of National Development Planning of Indonesia, su-re.co and Udayana University. The General objective of the workshop is to accelerate bioenergy development and promote climate change mitigation and adaptation pathways in Indonesia through the Horizon2020 project: GreenWin and TRANSrisk.
- As liaison officer to communicate with participants and partners.
- Support to arrange schedule.
- Support to prepare logistic.
- Experience in event organization or management or related work experience is an added advantage
- Good level in English is mandatory – Verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask, remain calm and work under pressure.
- Attention to details and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with diverse type of people.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take initiatives if necessary.
- Photoshop, Illustrator skills would be an asset.
What we offer
- Working in a fast-paced environment with an agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- A great opportunity to learn how to manage and prepare International Event.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
- Living and working into one of the best islands in the world.
- Start and duration : January – April, the event will be held on April 2018
- Place : Canggu, Bali, Indonesia
- Type of Contract : Unpaid Internship.
Please send your CV and your cover letter, click apply for job below for details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org